Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homecoming

Friday night our Titans played at home and whipped up on the R.L. Turner Lions and won the game 52-7.  CHS has two home fields that they share with the other Frisco high schools.  We play half of our home games at Pizza Hut Park (professional soccer team's stadium) and the other half at Frisco Memorial. I prefer Pizza Hut Park because it is a much nicer stadium, you have your own chairs with backs on them and they have instant replay on the jumbotron. This homecoming game was at Memorial stadium and it was packed.  It was challenging getting into stadium with both kids and then hiking up to the top by the press box.  Of course as soon as we made it to the top, Harper said that she had to go potty.  My new friend Staci helped me so much with both kids.  Her hubby is a new football & baseball coach with Jeff.

At half time the score was 45-0.  I happened to notice some of the coaches standing outside of the locker room during half time so I grabbed the kids and hiked down there to see daddy for a few minutes.  I guess they didn't have much to say to the kids considering the score.
It was a nice treat to get to see daddy at half time.

I love this pic of Jeff and the kids.


Showing off her mum.  Anytime someone would say "who is on your button?" she would say "It's my daddy. He is a coach. He is on the field."  She was so proud to wear it.

Because we were up by 45 points at half time we decided to call it a night and head home.

Go Titans! 4-0 so far. 

No comments: