Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Harper's first day of "school". She will attend a 2 day per week mother's day out program at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church in McKinney.  This morning while we were trying to get out the door she decided to try out her nap mat on the kitchen floor! Apparently this was the only time that she sat on her nap mat all day because her teacher told me that she didn't sleep during nap time. I was not surprised!

"Excuse me mom - How am I supposed to carry all of this stuff with me?"

"Hmm - let's see what mom packed me for lunch!"

What a big girl!


"Mom - quit taking pictures so we can go to school!"

This was her report card that she brought home.  Notice that it says "Today I slept from ___ to ___" and it's empty!  I asked what she did during nap time and they said that she colored and then roamed around the room!  At least she took a nap when she got home!

1 comment:

Sappington said...

Love her denim dress & red shoes! Too Cute!