I had my 10 year High School renuion this weekend. I wasn't too excited about going 8 months pregnant!


I have not done a good job of taking belly pics during this pregnancy. I'm normally the one behind the camera. Here's a pic at almost 35 weeks. I'm feeling good just really ready for it to cool off a little. I already have a little oven on me so I would appreciate it if it could turn to Fall soon! We are all ready to meet Brody in a few short weeks.

I have not done a good job of taking belly pics during this pregnancy. I'm normally the one behind the camera. Here's a pic at almost 35 weeks. I'm feeling good just really ready for it to cool off a little. I already have a little oven on me so I would appreciate it if it could turn to Fall soon! We are all ready to meet Brody in a few short weeks.











No comments:
Post a Comment