She is a big fan of pink these days so she was trying to put two different pink shoes on. She wasn't very happy when I didn't let her wear pink shoes with her brown dress!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Where's Harper?
One day last week, I was getting Harper ready to go to mother's day out and I asked her to go find her shoes in her closet. She didn't come back to the kitchen for a while so I went to check on her. I found her sitting on the floor of her closet hiding behind the clothes 
She is a big fan of pink these days so she was trying to put two different pink shoes on. She wasn't very happy when I didn't let her wear pink shoes with her brown dress!
She is a big fan of pink these days so she was trying to put two different pink shoes on. She wasn't very happy when I didn't let her wear pink shoes with her brown dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment