Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Favorite Accessory

Harper loves these sunglasses.  She takes them everywhere.  If we get in the car and she doesn't have them with her, most likely a small meltdown is on the way.

When we got home from church today, Harper played in this bath tub for about 30 minutes.  There are several things that we have taken out of the garage for Brody that Harper has been very curious about. 

This afternoon I decided to load the kids up in the stroller and walk to the grocery store.  It was pretty weather and I only needed a few things.  I think it was faster to walk there than load both kids up in the car.  

She wakes up in the morning wanting her sunglasses and goes to sleep at night with them!  

1 comment:

Sappington said...

Sarah, your energy level never ceases to amaze me :) So far, I've read about going to a 5K, walking to the grocery store, and already back at church! Props to you my friend. . .I pray for your energy when #2 arrives! Love ya!