Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Play Date

This morning we got together with several friends to have a little Halloween costume play date. We wanted an excuse to get all of the kids in costumes. Here's our little group minus Brody and Brynlee who were inside napping.

Harper the Ladybug, Brady the Cowboy, Graham & Anna as Raggedy Ann & Andy, Kate as Abby, Conner & Mackenzie as Boots & Dora
We tried to do a group pic with Brody and Brynlee who are both just a few weeks old, but Harper wasn't too keen on holding Brody.  I had to rescue him pretty quick from his big sister.
 
Anna Lou as Raggedy Ann   
Harper enjoying her cupcake

Good thing she had a bib on or the costume might have been ruined for Sunday.

Even ladybugs need juice breaks 

Miss Ladybug, Abby and Raggedy Ann taking a ride around the yard in the wagon 

Graham and Conner both trying to use the same walker 

Graham not to excited about his hug from big sis
She figured out how to swing on her tummy and she would say "Harper fly away! Harper fly away!" 
Brody slept through the entire party. I wasn't going to dress him up but I remembered that I had this pumpkin costume from Harper.  It's a little big because it is size 3 months - but oh well.  

No comments: