Harper was the flower girl and Jeff was a Groomsman in Rhonda's wedding this weekend. I was really nervous to see if Harper would really walk down the aisle when she was supposed to. She did great. The rehearsal was on Friday night at 6 p.m. Harper is normally headed toward bed at 6 p.m. so I didn't know how she would do. Grandma brought her this new Elmo camera that kept her occupied at the rehearsal.

Everette, the ring bearer, and Harper waiting patiently for their turn to walk down the aisle.

Getting a little pep talk from Daddy.

Harper was happy as long as she was in the middle of everything!

I think she was trying to tell Ashleigh - "Let's go!!"

Practicing their big walk down the aisle

The photographer tried to get a group picture at the end of the rehearsal - notice where the flower girl and ring bearer are.


Bride and Groom at Abuelo's for the rehearsal dinner.


Everette, the ring bearer, and Harper waiting patiently for their turn to walk down the aisle.
Getting a little pep talk from Daddy.
Harper was happy as long as she was in the middle of everything!
I think she was trying to tell Ashleigh - "Let's go!!"
Practicing their big walk down the aisle
The photographer tried to get a group picture at the end of the rehearsal - notice where the flower girl and ring bearer are.
Bride and Groom at Abuelo's for the rehearsal dinner.













No comments:
Post a Comment