She will hate me later for posting this on the internet! For several weeks now Harper has been saying words like potty, poo poo, and wet. I decided to go ahead and buy her a little potty chair to sit on. I haven't really decided when to start potty training her but I guess since I just got her a little potty that we are starting this journey. Over this past weekend she went #1 and #2 in the potty several times. Of course she also went on the bathroom floor twice and her step stool twice.

The first day that we got the potty I let her move it around throughout the day to get used to it. I found her siting in the kitchen with baby keeping her company.

The first day that we got the potty I let her move it around throughout the day to get used to it. I found her siting in the kitchen with baby keeping her company.
Sure would be nice to get her potty trained before the baby comes to eliminate having two kids in diapers at the same time!











No comments:
Post a Comment