I can't believe that Harper is TWO years old. The last two years have flown by. We love living life with Miss Harper Joy! To celebrate her birthday we had two different parties! Yesterday we had an afternoon pool party with a few of her friends. Thanks to my mom for coming to help!

The kids enjoyed the Capri sun. I think Harper drank three of them. Let's just say she is used to diluted apple juice so when presented with an opportunity to have a pure sugar drink she was really excited.

Collin checking out Minnie Mouse and her friends.

Sweet Anna Lou

Harper trying to figure out how to get into her Capri Sun

Collin and Kate dancing

Harper and her Mimi!

She managed to get into all four of her swim rings at the same time.


Yummy Ice Cream

Kate loving her cup cake

Natalie and little Miss Addie and Doak

Harper was too busy eating her ice cream to smile for another picture.

Mackenzie


Our attempt at a group picture

Everyone was interested in what Harper was opening

Such a cute shirt from Collin and fun shoes from Mackenzie and Anna

Blowing bubbles with Mimi

Giving Collin a goodbye hug

I told the girls that I wouldn't post this pic on the blog but I thought it was too cute. Janet, Kelly, Natalie and I are all due within 2 months of each other. By December we will add 3 boys and 1 girl to the mix!

We missed having daddy at our pool party but he was able to celebrate with us today on her actual birthday.

Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Harper Joy.
The kids enjoyed the Capri sun. I think Harper drank three of them. Let's just say she is used to diluted apple juice so when presented with an opportunity to have a pure sugar drink she was really excited.
Collin checking out Minnie Mouse and her friends.
Sweet Anna Lou
Harper trying to figure out how to get into her Capri Sun
Collin and Kate dancing
Harper and her Mimi!
She managed to get into all four of her swim rings at the same time.
Yummy Ice Cream
Kate loving her cup cake
Natalie and little Miss Addie and Doak
Harper was too busy eating her ice cream to smile for another picture.
Mackenzie
Our attempt at a group picture
Everyone was interested in what Harper was opening
Such a cute shirt from Collin and fun shoes from Mackenzie and Anna
Blowing bubbles with Mimi
Giving Collin a goodbye hug
I told the girls that I wouldn't post this pic on the blog but I thought it was too cute. Janet, Kelly, Natalie and I are all due within 2 months of each other. By December we will add 3 boys and 1 girl to the mix!
We missed having daddy at our pool party but he was able to celebrate with us today on her actual birthday.
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Harper Joy.











1 comment:
Sarah, she is so precious!! Love her Minnie Mouse ears!
Post a Comment