Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun times with friends

Last week I took Harper over to Collin's house to play.  They had a great time playing together.  Harper has turned into my little climber.  She climbs up onto Everything!! Collin was showing her this fun little play area under the stairs and of course she had to climb up on the bench.

I'm trying to teach her to not stand up on top of things or she will fall!  This is the face I get when I ask her to sit down. 

"Look mom - I'm standing up again!"

Harper and Anna begging to go outside.

Harper trying to figure out the cool sandbox.

Collin, Anna & Harper

Kate joins in on the fun.

Poor Collin - he is a little out numbered with this crew.

Anna showing Collin how to use the bubble maker.

Harper playing in the sand.

No comments: