Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baseball & Birthday Parties

We had a busy Saturday.  Harper and I went down to Richardson to watch the Centennial Titans take down the Richardson Eagles.  It was a perfect day for a little baseball.


Sitting in Grandad's UT chair, eating her snacks.
She looks a little tired here. "Go Daddy Go!"
Harper wandered into the dugout after the game and wanted to see what the boys were all up to.

After the baseball game, we headed home for a nap and then off to our two birthday parties.  Brady turned 2 and had a fun golf themed party.  Brady's mom made each of the kids personalized buckets and they went for a "golf ball" hunt. 

The kids were supposed to wear "their best golf attire" so I pulled out this cute little polo shirt and skort. I suppose this is what an 19 month old might golf in.

Harper checking out the sand box with Pierce.


The birthday boy!

After Brady's party we headed over to the Walsh's house for the twins first birthday party. 

Dan, Grace, Daniel, and Carrie. Dan is the head baseball coach at Centennial and we just love their sweet little family.

The adorable Mickey & Minnie cakes before they were destroyed.

I think Daniel liked his cake.

and so did Grace!

No comments: