Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Harper 9 month visit to the Dr.

Yesterday morning we took Harper to her nine month visit to the Doctor. Thank goodness she didn't have to get any shots this time. She is doing great in all her categories - eating, motor skills, sleeping, etc. She is almost off the charts in each category:
Weight: 22 1/2 lbs. (90% - 95%)
Length 29 1/2 Inches (95%)
Head 18 inches (90%)
She was fascinated with the full length mirror next to the exam table. We will have to get a big mirror like this for her to play with. "I think I'll give myself a kiss!" And here's a cute little video of the mirror action.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the mirror pictures and video...so adorable!

Natrudy said...

Oh man, I just want to eat her...so badly.

Karen said...

Isn't that the cutest thing? They are so fascinated by their reflection.