Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer break is here!

Sorry that I haven't posted anything new this past week. It's been a busy one for sure. As of Thursday at 1 p.m. - Jeff is off for the Summer!! Well, his Summer is really only about 5 weeks until football starts in mid July. We will take him when we can get him! On Friday evening, we went over to the Hall's house for a yummy dinner and great fellowship. Dave is a football coach so he and Jeff have lots to talk about! Their adorable little girl is Anna and she enjoyed playing with Harper.
Harper loved this toy. It was a mirror that had lights and played music. Harper might be our little entertainer soon. Saturday morning Jeff had to work graduation so Harper and I enjoyed our morning at home. She managed to pull the basket of magazines off of the shelf. She enjoyed "reading" them as she pulled out each one from the basket!"I think I like this article, so I'll just take it with me."When my mom was cleaning out her attic, she found these toys that I had played with 27 years ago! I couldn't believe that they still work.
Still working on her crawling skills.

No comments: