Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend in Paris

We went up to Paris this weekend and had a great visit with my family. We relaxed, swam in the pool, enjoyed great conversation of long dinners, and slept in. It was wonderful. Harper loved playing with my parents dogs - Lacey & Chrissy. She giggles and squeals when she sees them. It's so funny.




I promise these are happy sounds that she is making.

Harper enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes for the first time.
"Yum Yum - thanks Mimi!"
We enjoyed some time in the pool. She loves the water so we are excited to see how she does in the ocean next week.
It's amazing that a little piece of plastic can keep her entertained! I think I might just have to pack this for the flight this week.
Countdown is 3 days until we leave for vacation!

2 comments:

Natrudy said...

HOLY cow, looks like there's a thin line between laughing hysterically for Miss Harper and screaming for her life!! :-)

She McCord said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You have been added to my list of favorites!