On Saturday I stayed in my pj's all day and watched several movies with the girls. It was so nice to do nothing! I did try to go for a little run in the middle of the afternoon - but once I started I quickly remembered that I was in the "Hill Country"! Let's just say that I didn't make it very far. On Sunday morning, we packed up and headed back up to Austin. We went to Bek's church that is just off of campus. We had a wonderful morning of praise and worship and a great message. After church we went to eat at Trudy's and were able to sit out on the patio because the weather was so nice.
Harper showing off her Baby Gap Argyle Sweater dress - so cute!
This is the first picture that we have of my mom and all three of her daughters since last Christmas when we were all home at the same time!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Girls Weekend in Austin
Yes - Harper and I made another trip this weekend to Austin. We counted that in her 14 weeks of life, we have been out of town 7 weekends! Whew - Harper is a little traveling machine! Good thing she likes her car seat.
My mom, Carol, Harper, and I packed up on Friday morning and headed to the condo in the Hill Country. We stopped in Austin to pick up Rebekah and her roommate Cat. They start finals this week so they were anxious to have a weekend away to relax before they had to start studying. They also mentioned to us that they needed to do some laundry at the condo. When we picked them up - they had a HUGE rolling industrial style laundry basket full of clothes!
Harper enjoyed her ride down the elevator perched atop the cart of laundry!
Mimi and Harper waiting in the lobby before dinner.
We had a nice dinner in Downtown Austin with several of Rebekah's friends. After dinner, we headed out to the condo at Canyon Lake which is about an hours drive from the campus. Harper enjoyed spending some quality time with her Aunt Carol. Especially since Carol is only home from Israel for about 6 weeks.
Harper has discovered these fun rings and just loves holding them and chewing on them!

The Condo has a big jacuzzi tub in the master bath room. We decided to give Harper her first jacuzzi bath! She loved all of the bubbles and jets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Sisters are such a blessing! Looks like you all had fun! Next on your agenda will be having a baby BOY for your dad and Jeff to hang out with! HA! Harpers dress is adorable! Nate also loved those rings. I think they were his very favorite toy, out of all of those expensive toys--he liked the $5 rings!
Post a Comment