I wish that Alana didn't live so far away. I'll have to settle for keeping up with each other via our blogs.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
This week my sister Carol stayed with us for another few days. Last weekend she flew up to DC to visit some of her friends from college. She flew back to Dallas on Monday afternoon just in time for the ice storm to hit! Only in Texas can it be 70 degrees one day and SNOWING the next!! Carol was stranded with us for two days until my mom could come and pick her up. It was fun having her here for another few days to hang out with us and play with Harper. My Great Grandmother came over on Wednesday afternoon with my mom.
On Wednesday my sweet friend Alana came in from Abilene for a visit. I've worked with Alana at LLS for over 5 years! She and her husband moved out to Wylie a few years ago. It was so fun having her as a coworker and a neighbor! In April, Alana moved out to Abilene. She is still working for LLS - but is working from home now. She came in town for a meeting and we met for lunch. Her daughter Zoe is about 6 weeks older than Harper.
Zoe and Harper enjoyed meeting for the first time at Chipotle. We thought it was only fitting to meet at Chipotle because that is where Alana told me that she was pregnant with Zoe and that's where I told her that I was pregnant with Harper. When we were both working in our Dallas office, we had regular lunch dates at Chipotle. Notice Zoe's hand around Harper - so cute!
Zoe is such a sweet baby. She is petite compared to Harper!
I wish that Alana didn't live so far away. I'll have to settle for keeping up with each other via our blogs.
I wish that Alana didn't live so far away. I'll have to settle for keeping up with each other via our blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment