I hope that you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Our weekend was fun but very busy. On Thursday morning, we left Wylie and drove out to Granbury to have Thanksgiving lunch with the Sherman family. Jeff's Aunt and Uncle live in a beautiful community overlooking the Brazos River. Harper got to meet all of her relatives on the Sherman side (Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins) Harper met her Great Grannie Sherman.

Grannie had so much fun with Harper and got some great smiles out of her. Notice Harper's UT Cheerleading outfit - my dad bought her that at one of the UT games this fall. UT played A&M on Thanksgiving day so Harper had to cheer for them.

Harper with her cousin Austin Montgomery. Austin is three years old and can't wait for Harper to grow up a little so he can play with her.

Jeff's cousin Melissa

Harper with Jeff's Uncle Jerry and Aunt Jane.


After we left Granbury, we headed to Paris. On the way to Paris, we stopped at the airport to pick up Jeff's mom. She flew in from Delaware to meet Harper and hang out with us for the weekend.

We arrived in Paris just in time to see the Cutrell side of the family before they all left on Thursday. Harper did great in the car all day long considering we drove for a total of 6 hours! She was exhausted by Thursday night.

We enjoyed two nights in Paris filled with fun games, yummy food, and great fellowship. My 99 year old Great Grandmother Jane even got in on the card game action! She turns 100 at the end of the month!


We had plenty of hands to help with Harper! Every time I turned around I had someone wanting to take her off of my hands. Friday morning I woke up to this scene...

Don't worry - my Dad didn't really sleep in the living room - he was just trying to get my sisters up out of bed! Harper had fun with Mimi on the couch.


I have more pictures from the weekend but I'll save them for the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment