She's flexing her arm muscle and waving at us!
This one is hard to tell - but it's the proof that she is a GIRL!
We can't wait to meet Baby Sherman - only 20 more weeks! After our Doctor Appointment, we drove to Greenville (half way to Paris) to meet my parents for dinner. We wanted to tell them in person. We didn't want to just come right out and tell them so we made them play a game to find out. First of all, we filled three small baby bottles with pink, blue, and white M&M's. Then wrote out "It's a Girl" and tore each letter into a different small piece of paper. I then crumpled each letter up and mixed them with the M&M's in each of the baby bottles.
Mom and Rebekah got the first two bottles. They dumped out their M&M's and started trying to figure out the puzzle.
Here's Mom trying to cheat off of Rebekah...
What they didn't know was that mom's completed puzzle said "It's a Boy"
and Rebekah's completed puzzle said "It's a Girl".
Of Course they were a little confused at this point so we then handed the third baby bottle to my Dad and said "Majority Wins!" The first letter that he pulled out was a "G". So he knew immediatly that his puzzle was for "Girl".
So majority won!












4 comments:
YEAH!! I am so excited for you Mommy Sarah! I felt dumb for voting girl with all the boy votes, but glad to see I was right! :) And I LOVED how you told your parents - too cute! Youre going to be the greatest mom! Cant wait to meet Baby Sherman! Love you!
Sarah, I can tell already that she is going to be beautiful, just like her mom. I am so happy for you. God has blessed you and I know that you both will be great parent. Thanks so much for the pictures!!!!
Love,
Patty/Mom
Congrats on the girl lets just pray it looks like you Sarah and not Jeff. Of course you know I am playing love you guys.
What a fun way to tell them! I love it...and you!
Post a Comment