There is definitely a baby bump now. I had to go buy some maternity pants and shirts this weekend. I hate spending money on clothes that I'm only going to wear for a few months. Oh well. Only 2 more days until we find out the sex of Baby Sherman. Based on our poll looks like over 70% of you think it's going to be a BOY! We shall see....
Monday, April 7, 2008
Baby Bump
Several of you have asked to see more pics of Pregnant Sarah. Well - here are the most recent. These were taken today. I'm 19 weeks pregnant in these pics.


There is definitely a baby bump now. I had to go buy some maternity pants and shirts this weekend. I hate spending money on clothes that I'm only going to wear for a few months. Oh well. Only 2 more days until we find out the sex of Baby Sherman. Based on our poll looks like over 70% of you think it's going to be a BOY! We shall see....
There is definitely a baby bump now. I had to go buy some maternity pants and shirts this weekend. I hate spending money on clothes that I'm only going to wear for a few months. Oh well. Only 2 more days until we find out the sex of Baby Sherman. Based on our poll looks like over 70% of you think it's going to be a BOY! We shall see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I'm voting girl!!! Jeff needs a little girl in his life!
Amanda
Grow Baby bump, GROW!!
Not fair, not fair! 19 week before maternity clothes!!! I was wearing them at 12 weeks with both of mine. Hey, I'm dying to know.... Boy or girl?????
Love ya both
Patty/Mom
Post a Comment