October is almost over and it's been a crazy busy month! Here's another phone dump that tells a good story of a week in the life of Team Sherman.
Brody loves to help in the kitchen. When Harper is at school and Walker is napping in the afternoon, Brody helps prep dinner or helps me bake sometimes.Snacks at the park
Harper had a fainting episode while at school. This was the first time that she ever fainted. I chalked it up to low blood sugar and poor nutrition over the previous 24 hours. Combined with the fact that she had 2 hours of cross country practice the night before, then PE then recess all before she ate lunch. BUT just to be safe we paid a visit to our Cardiologist. After having 3 hospital stays with Kawasaki's disease, we wanted to check out her heart function now that she is running 6-10 miles per week at cross country practice.
Everything checked out ok and then we met Aunt Beka for a quick Starbucks treat before heading back to school.
The next day I kept 3 extra kiddos while their parents moved. This sweet family is part of my baby sitting co op. That's a lot of car seats in the back of my van!
Dinner on the patio with everyone.
The next day I went to Canton with my friends Liz ad Karen. We found some fun clothes, home decor and yummy food samples! It was super crowded but fun.
I got home from Canton and then 30 minutes later we headed out the door for the Neon Night Run (see previous post).
The next day both of the boys were acting sick so I kept them home from church. We walked to the park to get some fresh air and they fed the ducks.
There were at least 50 ducks that the boys fed.
This was right before Walker slid down the little embankment into the pond. He got too close and slipped. I looked over and all I could see was his head sticking out. Thankfully the water was low and he didn't get wet.
Monday was a Moms Inc day but Brody still wasn't feeling well so couldn't go to school. He stayed home with Grandad Sherman while I took Walker with me. Walker gets short naps most school days when we have to go pick up Harper. I hate to wake a sleeping baby!
But I do enjoy the post nap snuggles.
By Tuesday afternoon, Brody was finally feeling better so we got outside for some fresh air.
The boys playing a game of baseball after bath time.
Thursday was family pictures so I went shopping while they were at school on Wednesday and found some new clothes for the boys.
Whew - those were just a few of the happenings during one week at the Sherman house.











No comments:
Post a Comment