When we moved to Flower Mound, I prayed that we would find a church home where we would be able to dig deep into the word of God, find a community of believers to do life with, and have a place for our children to be loved on. We found FBC Lewisville and are so very thankful for this body of believers.
They had a Bible Presentation for all of the first graders in September. This was a sweet time of acknowledging our children and letting them know how important the Bible is by giving them their own copy.
Sunday evenings both kids get to participate in children's choir. It's called Wired and the kick off night was a super hero theme.The next day was our first Moms Inc meeting of the year. This wonderful ministry to moms has blessed me with deep friendships over the past 3 years. I served on the steering team the last 2 years but this year I'm just serving as a table host. It's such a sweet time to connect with our moms, listen to great speakers, and make cute crafts.
In September, Jeff and I helped start a new Sunday morning Bible Fellowship class. We have a great group and are getting to dive deep into the Bible each Sunday. We all got together one Sunday after church for lunch. I think that I lost count of the number of small children but it was at least 25 or more.
I'm so very thankful for FBC Lewisville. If you are looking for a church home, I'd love to introduce you to ours.











No comments:
Post a Comment