Can't believe that Harper started Kindergarten this year! Just seems like yesterday that I was rocking her to sleep in the middle of the night when she was an infant. She has grown into a confident and spunky little lady. The elementary school that we feed to ends up going to Flower Mound HS (the other HS in town). We made the decision to transfer her into a Marcus HS feeder school because that's where Jeff coaches. McAuliffe Elementary is a fantastic school up in Highland Village (about a 10 minute drive from our house). She has a few friends from preschool who attend as well. We know and LOVE the principal.

She had a countdown to the first day of school going for the past few weeks. She was SO excited to get started.
She had a countdown to the first day of school going for the past few weeks. She was SO excited to get started.
Jeff will be able to take her every day on his way to school. This is very nice so I don't have to get the boys out the door by 7:20. The bell rings at 7:40 for them to go to their classroom.
I went with them the first day so we could walk her into her classroom but after that he just dropped her off.
She knows one girl in her class from baseball games and they are at the same table and get to sit next to each other!
Brody was very confused as to why Harper is now gone all day every day. I think he kind of misses his play mate. I have to say that it's really nice not hearing H & B argue for 7 whole hours.














No comments:
Post a Comment