Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Random Fun

Jeff's sister, Rhonda, and her husband Bill and little Rylee all moved from Lubbock to Fort Worth a few weeks ago.  We are so excited to have them back in the metroplex. Harper and I went over one morning to help them unpack a little.  Harper babysat Rylee while I set up her room.

One night we all went over there for dinner so Jeff could see the house. The kids enjoyed feeding the ducks in their neighborhood pond.

This summer we have enjoyed having a little more of a social life than in the Spring when it's so crazy with baseball season.  The Millers came over for dinner one night before school started.  Our kids are pretty much all the same age and both dads are High School coaches so we have a lot in common. 
Walker and Boston 

Owen, Brody, Sloane, Harper 

My cousin, Devon, from New York came to visit.  She was on a 3 week road trip and made an extended stay in Dallas to visit family.  I had to introduce her to Braum's which she doesn't have in NY. 

I dusted off my triathlon bike and started riding again. I haven't been on it since before I was pregnant with Walker. I'm loving any few minutes that I can escape from mommy duties and just get out on the open road. I signed up for a sprint triathlon the first week of September.  I won't be fast like I use to be but I know that it will be fun.  

Grandad Sherman went on vacation to Hawaii and brought the kids back some leis.  

No comments: