Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Walker - 4 Months

Walker did great at his 4 month Dr. appointment.  Poor little guy got 4 shots but was a champ through them.  Walker is a very happy baby. Only time he really fuses is when is he over tired or hungry.  His new nick name is "Squawker Walker" because of his constant noises that he makes.  I think he has figured out that in our house he has to be loud to be heard / acknowledged. 

His hands are constantly in his mouth and he is drooling like crazy. He nurses about every 3.5 - 4 hours during the day.  He is beginning to give me longer stretches at night.  Typically will go at least 5 hours during the night.

He is a BIG boy! Here are his 4 month stats:
Weight: 20 lbs. (99%)
Length: 27 inches (99%)
Head: 43 cm (89%) 
And just to compare here are Harper & Brody's stats at the same age:
Brody weighed 15 lbs. 13 oz (75%) and was 26 inches (90%) while Harper weighed 16.4 lbs. (95%) and was 26 3/4 inches long (100%). 
Check out these rolls!
   
We are figuring out life with three. Grocery shopping is a serious chore with all three of them and we barely can fit any groceries in the cart once I get all of the kids in.

Most meas Walker joins us at the table.  He is really eyeing their food and about ready to start eating.

Love his sweet smiles.


Our future linebacker.

2 comments:

Carroll said...

Sarah, your family is so precious!

Sappington said...

Glad you posted your update on FB. I've stopped reading the blogs as much because I don't keep up with my own! Walker is PRECIOUS. I can't get over his rolls :) The grocery cart picture. . .all I can say is I understand! Three is wonderful and oh so challenging :)