This big guy loves to eat but he is now hitting the stage where he is very easily distracted while eating.

Thank goodness for technology to sometimes keep these 2 busy and "quiet". They always want to be right where I'm trying to feed Walker.

Teaching Brody Solitaire on the ipad

We have enjoyed a break from the heat with some outside play time


I'm experimenting with different crock pot meals and Brody gave me a thumbs up on this recipe.

A little chocolate pudding is always a good source of bribery also.



Thank goodness for technology to sometimes keep these 2 busy and "quiet". They always want to be right where I'm trying to feed Walker.

Teaching Brody Solitaire on the ipad

We have enjoyed a break from the heat with some outside play time


I'm experimenting with different crock pot meals and Brody gave me a thumbs up on this recipe.

A little chocolate pudding is always a good source of bribery also.













No comments:
Post a Comment