Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crafting

It's too HOT outside to play so we have enjoyed some indoor activites lately.  Harper received some fun arts and craft items for her birthday.  She really enjoyed sitting down and working on them.  I can tell that her crafting skills (coloring, painting, cutting, gluing) are really improving.
  
  
Brody enjoys it as well.  He won't sit near as long as Harper will but if I sit with him and help him he usually stays interested for a while.
Wearing her birthday crown that she made

Fun floor puzzle gift

Grandad got her this Cinderella doll and she loves it.  There is now glitter all over the house from her dress.

And we can't have a post with out pics of this handsome guy - 11 weeks old


Brothers

I am blessed

No comments: