Harper turned 5 on the 28th but we celebrated all week long. We had her party with friends on the 25th. Then on Tuesday evening we let her pick the place for her birthday dinner. She chose Rosa's for Taco Tuesday!

Brody showing off her new outfit.

I think her favorite was the electric toothbrush!

We love you sweet Harper and are so thankful for you. You are such a wonderful big sister to your little brothers.

Mimi was here for the morning so she kept the boys while Jeff and I took Harper to a yummy birthday breakfast at the Egg & I.


Opening a few presents on her actual birthday.
Brody showing off her new outfit.
I think her favorite was the electric toothbrush!
We love you sweet Harper and are so thankful for you. You are such a wonderful big sister to your little brothers.















No comments:
Post a Comment