Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Walker's Birthday

June 3rd, 2013
Walker Lee Sherman's Birthday
We were anxiously awaiting this day for many months.  I was scheduled for an induction just like I was with Harper & Brody.  I made it to the end of baseball season without having a baby so Jeff was pretty excited. We left for the hospital at 6:30 am and of course both kids were already awake and excited to see us off.

I checked into Baylor Frisco and they started my Pitocin around 9 a.m. I got my epidural around noon and then my Doctor broke my water at about 12:45.  I quickly went from 3 cm dilated to 10 cm. My family was all hanging out in the room and then all of a sudden my nurse said "We are going to have this baby."

My Dr. made it just in time. I pushed three times and Walker Lee was born.

7 lbs. 9 ounces



Proud Daddy

My parents & grandparents were at the hospital when he was born.  Jeff's dad was keeping Harper & Brody at our house and then brought the kids up that evening to meet Walker.  My sister, Rebekah, was also able to come visit on Monday.

Mimi and her 3rd Grandchild.

Grandad Sherman
He wasn't a fan of his first bath at the beginning but then he calmed down.


All clean

I'm so blessed to be the mommy to these THREE!

Harper really LOVES Walker.  She loves to hug, kiss and hold him.

Team Sherman - Party of FIVE!


Of course Papa had to give him his first check up. He gave Walker the all clear.


My mom stayed at our house with Harper & Brody while we were in the Hospital. I enjoyed the peace and quiet and the snuggle time with this little man.

No comments: