Baseball Season is now over. I'm so proud of Jeff for leading his Marcus Marauders all the way to the Regional Semi Finals. They lost to Southlake in the 4th round of the playoffs. This is an incredible way to start his coaching career at Marcus. Oh and he also broke the school record for number of wins by FIVE games. I'm just a little proud of him. Now that baseball season is over it's time to get ready for Mr. Walker to make his arrival.
Here are some pics from the past few weeks.
We survived Harper's first soccer season.

We enjoyed a Cutrell family get together with all of the cousins and grand kids. Loved meeting Isaiah for the first time.

The kids had splash day at school. I didn't get any pics of Harper but she loved the day in the sun and water.



We celebrated a successful season at the Baseball Banquet.

Aunt Rhonda and Rylee were in town for the week. We enjoyed visiting with them while they were here.

Cousins - Brody (2.5), Harper (4.5) Rylee (5 months)

Had a fun afternoon with old friends. We met Summer, Reese & Collin at Sonic for ice cream and play time. Yes - this Sonic has a play ground. We don't see these sweet friends enough any more because they live in Allen.




The kids spent last weekend in Paris with Mimi & Papa. Jeff and I enjoyed sleeping in and relaxing before the baby comes. I'm set to be induced on Monday, June 3rd unless I go into labor before then.
Here are some pics from the past few weeks.
We survived Harper's first soccer season.
We enjoyed a Cutrell family get together with all of the cousins and grand kids. Loved meeting Isaiah for the first time.
The kids had splash day at school. I didn't get any pics of Harper but she loved the day in the sun and water.
We celebrated a successful season at the Baseball Banquet.
Aunt Rhonda and Rylee were in town for the week. We enjoyed visiting with them while they were here.
Cousins - Brody (2.5), Harper (4.5) Rylee (5 months)
Had a fun afternoon with old friends. We met Summer, Reese & Collin at Sonic for ice cream and play time. Yes - this Sonic has a play ground. We don't see these sweet friends enough any more because they live in Allen.
The kids spent last weekend in Paris with Mimi & Papa. Jeff and I enjoyed sleeping in and relaxing before the baby comes. I'm set to be induced on Monday, June 3rd unless I go into labor before then.











No comments:
Post a Comment