Last weekend was Mother's Day and of course we had to have it filled with baseball also. We played a best of 3 series with South Grand Prairie and won. Saturday's game was late afternoon so the kids enjoyed playing and picnicking during the game.

Play dough kept them entertained for a while.

Daddy doing his thing

Kids were a little tired on Sunday before church. These were the best photos that we snapped.

I love my "babies" and I'm so thankful that I get to be their mommy.

Hard to believe that a third will be joining this crew very soon.
Play dough kept them entertained for a while.
Daddy doing his thing
Kids were a little tired on Sunday before church. These were the best photos that we snapped.
I love my "babies" and I'm so thankful that I get to be their mommy.
Hard to believe that a third will be joining this crew very soon.











No comments:
Post a Comment