I haven't taken many pictures lately but here are a few from the past couple of weeks.
The kids had Tiny Texan Day at School and they brought in a real pony for them to have their pics taken on.

For my birthday I treated myself to a new lens for my camera. I've been wanting one for a while and I'm so thankful that I finally got it.

My favorite people!



We are getting ready to be outnumbered in our house so little Miss and I have to stick together.

We transitioned Brody from a crib to a big boy bed a few weeks ago. He and Harper love playing under his new bed.

Today we drove down to Grapevine to meet Colin. Amanda and I have been friends since birth and I'm excited that she has a boy now also. Noelle is such a sweet big sister.

Playoff games round 2 start tomorrow. Go Marcus!
The kids had Tiny Texan Day at School and they brought in a real pony for them to have their pics taken on.

For my birthday I treated myself to a new lens for my camera. I've been wanting one for a while and I'm so thankful that I finally got it.
My favorite people!
We are getting ready to be outnumbered in our house so little Miss and I have to stick together.
We transitioned Brody from a crib to a big boy bed a few weeks ago. He and Harper love playing under his new bed.
Today we drove down to Grapevine to meet Colin. Amanda and I have been friends since birth and I'm excited that she has a boy now also. Noelle is such a sweet big sister.
Playoff games round 2 start tomorrow. Go Marcus!












No comments:
Post a Comment