Baseball season is moving right along. Our Marcus Marauder's are 20-5 so far. They have played great baseball overall with just a few tough losses. I try to get to most of the games with the kids. It's challenging because most District games start at 7:30 p.m. which is about the time we are normally heading to bed. The kids have made some friends that tend to come to most games so they enjoy playing during the games.
Daddy's best cheerleaders
Daddy's best cheerleaders
I always wander what they are talking about with the umpires and other head coach before the game starts.

Is he acting like a monkey or just calling plays? Harper gets a kick out of watching Jeff coach from third base and to see how animated he is.

And while daddy is on the field, I'm usually chasing kiddos around the stands which typically includes coaxing a certain two year old out from under the bleachers.


We had a huge win against Coppell last week. We were tied with them for 2nd place in District going into the game. It rained off and on during the whole game but we managed to pull out a win! I think Jeff is in this pile up somewhere.

The games that we play at home are broadcast on the Internet and radio. It's nice if I have to leave early or don't make it to a game I can still watch online. Jeff gets interviewed after the games.

We are enjoying our first season at Marcus.
Is he acting like a monkey or just calling plays? Harper gets a kick out of watching Jeff coach from third base and to see how animated he is.
And while daddy is on the field, I'm usually chasing kiddos around the stands which typically includes coaxing a certain two year old out from under the bleachers.
We had a huge win against Coppell last week. We were tied with them for 2nd place in District going into the game. It rained off and on during the whole game but we managed to pull out a win! I think Jeff is in this pile up somewhere.

The games that we play at home are broadcast on the Internet and radio. It's nice if I have to leave early or don't make it to a game I can still watch online. Jeff gets interviewed after the games.

We are enjoying our first season at Marcus.












No comments:
Post a Comment