This Easter weekend we opted to stay home and have our family come to us. We typically go to Paris for Easter weekend but it was nice to not have to travel. On Saturday afternoon, we hosted my family and Jeff's dad for a yummy dinner. My parents and sister spent the night on Saturday night and all went to church with us on Sunday. The kids woke up early to find that the Easter Bunny had left them a few goodies.


Brody was more interested in what was in each egg rather than his new pajamas.

I should have put them in cuter pajamas the night before but I forgot...

I told them no candy before breakfast and then I found them over in the corner trying to eat their Reese's pieces candy through the wrapper.

After church we snapped a few pictures outside.


Papa & Mimi

The girls - my mom and sister

Brody loved his new Easter basket that Papa (the Easter Bunny) brought him.

Brody's favorite was the new riding toy from Papa & Mimi


The kids each had kites in their Easter baskets. Thankfully it was a beautiful day on Sunday so we headed out after naps to fly our kites.




We had a great weekend celebrating with Family.
Brody was more interested in what was in each egg rather than his new pajamas.
I should have put them in cuter pajamas the night before but I forgot...
I told them no candy before breakfast and then I found them over in the corner trying to eat their Reese's pieces candy through the wrapper.
After church we snapped a few pictures outside.
Papa & Mimi
The girls - my mom and sister
Brody loved his new Easter basket that Papa (the Easter Bunny) brought him.
Brody's favorite was the new riding toy from Papa & Mimi
The kids each had kites in their Easter baskets. Thankfully it was a beautiful day on Sunday so we headed out after naps to fly our kites.
We had a great weekend celebrating with Family.











No comments:
Post a Comment