The kids had Tiny Texan Day at preschool yesterday. They were so excited about wearing their cowboy hats and boots. At school they got to ride a horse and a pony. Brody couldn't stop talking about Oreo the pony.


My mom came over yesterday and picked the kids up from school for me. I was able to get out and run a few errands by myself. Last night we headed out to the baseball field for another cold night of watching daddy's team. We lost to across town rival Flower Mound but the kids still had fun.
Harper doing the YMCA for her audience.


Daddy warming up his team before the game.

I love to see how animated Jeff is while coaching. Here he is at Third base waving in another runner.

Today, I had to say goodbye to my trusty Volvo. I've had it for 5 years and loved it. But three car seats won't fit easily across the back seat so we had to trade it in for something more practical.

I swore I would never drive a mini van but here I am. I think my mom drove every make and model of mini van in the 80's and 90's. I had a negative perspective on them. But I have to say I'm secretly excited about the sliding doors, DVD player and more room for everyone.

My mom came over yesterday and picked the kids up from school for me. I was able to get out and run a few errands by myself. Last night we headed out to the baseball field for another cold night of watching daddy's team. We lost to across town rival Flower Mound but the kids still had fun.
Harper doing the YMCA for her audience.
Daddy warming up his team before the game.
I love to see how animated Jeff is while coaching. Here he is at Third base waving in another runner.
Today, I had to say goodbye to my trusty Volvo. I've had it for 5 years and loved it. But three car seats won't fit easily across the back seat so we had to trade it in for something more practical.
I swore I would never drive a mini van but here I am. I think my mom drove every make and model of mini van in the 80's and 90's. I had a negative perspective on them. But I have to say I'm secretly excited about the sliding doors, DVD player and more room for everyone.











3 comments:
Such great pics of Harper and Jeff at the game! And congrats on your new ride!
Such great pics of Jeff and Harper at the game! And congrats on your new ride!
Love the pics of Harper and Brody in their cowboy hats. So cute. And driving a minivan is just a season...that's what I tell myself.
Post a Comment