Last weekend I managed to slip away from mommy duties for THREE whole nights. My Baylor girls got together for our annual GAFIA weekend. (Getting. Away. From. It. All) We went to Natalie's parents lake house out in East Texas again. I so look forward to this weekend each year where we can reconnect and build our friendships even more. We enjoyed time in the kitchen cooking together, long walks through the country, laughing around the dinner table, playing games and even a little lounging around the pool. Yes we had 80 degree temps in March - got to love Texas! I love these girls dearly and always come away so refreshed after time with them.

This year Baby Colin got to come because he is only 2 months old and still relies on Elisa for his food. It was a good reminder as to what my life will be like again in a few short months. I forgot how much they sleep.
This year Baby Colin got to come because he is only 2 months old and still relies on Elisa for his food. It was a good reminder as to what my life will be like again in a few short months. I forgot how much they sleep.
Natalie and I are due just two days apart in June.











No comments:
Post a Comment