We debated on what to do for Halloween evening but opted to stay near home. We found a little festival going on at a local park and then the kids did a little trick-or-treating. They were not very impressed by the random Power Team that was up on a stage breaking breaks with their heads.

We moved quickly to the games.


Not a huge fan of the hat on his costume



Yes I couldn't find the pumpkin buckets in the midst of all of the boxes so we opted for sand buckets from the beach.


The hit of the evening for Brody was the fire truck that was on site. They let the kids climb around inside and he loved it.


Grandad joined us for our fun evening and even went trick-or treating with us.


And I just had to include this photo from Brody's Halloween party at preschool. It cracks me up!
We moved quickly to the games.
Not a huge fan of the hat on his costume
Yes I couldn't find the pumpkin buckets in the midst of all of the boxes so we opted for sand buckets from the beach.
The hit of the evening for Brody was the fire truck that was on site. They let the kids climb around inside and he loved it.
Grandad joined us for our fun evening and even went trick-or treating with us.
And I just had to include this photo from Brody's Halloween party at preschool. It cracks me up!











No comments:
Post a Comment