The end of October and the beginning of November have been unseasonably warm around here. We have enjoyed exploring our new city and finding fun new parks. Fort Wildflower is a brand new park that just opened a few weeks ago. It is awesome and the kids love it!



They have modern day versions of the same park toys that we used to play on when we were little like the merry go round, see saw, and tire swings.



I need to get little Miss in gymnastics!



They stood on this and it starts spinning. They had fun while on it but then when they stepped off they were so dizzy they both fell flat on their faces. Opps!

I'm sure that we will spend lots more mornings here.
They have modern day versions of the same park toys that we used to play on when we were little like the merry go round, see saw, and tire swings.
I need to get little Miss in gymnastics!
They stood on this and it starts spinning. They had fun while on it but then when they stepped off they were so dizzy they both fell flat on their faces. Opps!
I'm sure that we will spend lots more mornings here.











No comments:
Post a Comment