Wednesday evening the kids and I packed up and headed over to Flower Mound for the Homecoming Festival at Marcus. Jeff and the baseball team were manning a booth so we hung out there for a while and then enjoyed a few other fun games and inflatables that they had.




After the carnival was over, we walked over to the stadium for the big Pep Rally. This was our first event to attend at Marcus and we had a great time. We are anxious to get moved over there so we are closer and can do more things like this with daddy. Grandad joined in on the fun also.




I need to get the kids some Marcus gear ASAP.

After the carnival was over, we walked over to the stadium for the big Pep Rally. This was our first event to attend at Marcus and we had a great time. We are anxious to get moved over there so we are closer and can do more things like this with daddy. Grandad joined in on the fun also.
I need to get the kids some Marcus gear ASAP.











No comments:
Post a Comment