Thursday, September 6th - could not have come soon enough. It's been a long summer with the house on the market and Jeff transitioning to a new job. This mommy was ready to get back into the routine of school. The kids were excited to go back as well. Thanks to my friend Ashley for the cute chalk boards.

They are both attending Cottonwood Creek again. Harper attends Preschool 3 days per week. She has several friends from her class last year in this year's class. When we move next month, I'm hoping to find a great preschool in Flower Mound that has openings for her. Right now, I'm on 6 different waiting lists.


Brody attends Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Today was the first Monday that I just had him at home. He kept walking around saying "Harper? Harper?" I would say "Harper's at school" and he would then say "Oh -Harper School." then go back to his puzzles or blocks. He definitely missed his playmate.

Quick pic with all of our gear on the way in the door. It's a long walk from the parking lot to their classroom so the stroller is easier. Plus it serves as the carrier for the nap mat, lunch boxes and back packs.
They are both attending Cottonwood Creek again. Harper attends Preschool 3 days per week. She has several friends from her class last year in this year's class. When we move next month, I'm hoping to find a great preschool in Flower Mound that has openings for her. Right now, I'm on 6 different waiting lists.
Brody attends Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Today was the first Monday that I just had him at home. He kept walking around saying "Harper? Harper?" I would say "Harper's at school" and he would then say "Oh -Harper School." then go back to his puzzles or blocks. He definitely missed his playmate.
Quick pic with all of our gear on the way in the door. It's a long walk from the parking lot to their classroom so the stroller is easier. Plus it serves as the carrier for the nap mat, lunch boxes and back packs.











No comments:
Post a Comment