Thursday was the kids last day of mother's day out for the year. Sad. day.
We have been so blessed by their teachers. I know that they are well taken care of and loved on each day. I chased them around the front yard with a camera for a few minutes and this was the best that I got. I needed to document their last day of school for 2012.


Little Stinker!



Here was the first day of school back in September.

Summer here we come!
We have been so blessed by their teachers. I know that they are well taken care of and loved on each day. I chased them around the front yard with a camera for a few minutes and this was the best that I got. I needed to document their last day of school for 2012.
Little Stinker!

Here was the first day of school back in September.
Summer here we come!











1 comment:
It is crazy to me the difference in them from September to May!!!! My goodness!
Post a Comment