Last weekend I managed to slip away from mommy duties for 2 nights. My Baylor girls got together for our annual GAFIA weekend. (Getting. Away. From. It. All) We went to Natalie's parents lake house out in East Texas. We enjoyed time in the kitchen cooking together, laughing around the dinner table, lounging around the pool, jet skiing on the lake and talking on the dock until after dark. I love these girls dearly and always come away so refreshed after time with them.


homemade pizzas. so yummy

Sarah, Michelle, & I all celebrated our 30th birthdays the last week of April.
The glass says "30 is the new 20"

Of course we toasted with our milk before bedtime.


homemade pizzas. so yummy
Sarah, Michelle, & I all celebrated our 30th birthdays the last week of April.
The glass says "30 is the new 20"
Of course we toasted with our milk before bedtime.











No comments:
Post a Comment