On Saturday after the egg hunt at church, Jeff had to run up to school for a few minutes so we all went with him. The kids had fun playing in the indoor facility. It's so fun now that Brody is walking. He is all over the place.
Setting up their soccer cones





This might have ended up with Brody having a little turf rash on his face and turf in his nose.



Cracks me up that I turned around in the car and one was on the phone and the other was on the computer.

We enjoyed a picnic lunch outside on the back patio.

I'm so thankful for sweet times like this with my little family.
Setting up their soccer cones
This might have ended up with Brody having a little turf rash on his face and turf in his nose.
Cracks me up that I turned around in the car and one was on the phone and the other was on the computer.
We enjoyed a picnic lunch outside on the back patio.
I'm so thankful for sweet times like this with my little family.











No comments:
Post a Comment