Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Week

Last week was busy but fun. 
We enjoyed a tea party and play time at Elle & Anne Charlotte's house

Harper had pajama day at school on Tuesday

Rebekah & Johann came to the baseball game with us on Friday night.
Our view for the evening

We had an end of season baseball party with the coaches and their families.  They heated the pool so everyone could swim.  The kids loved it and now Harper asks every day when our community pool will open.

Jeff surprised me with a birthday cake at the party.

Brody couldn't wait to get a piece.

Sunday was Kid Care Recognition service.  The kids sang at the begining of the service.  I know this picture doesn't look like it but Harper was really into singing and all of the hand motions.
On a side note, today I turned 30.  I think it's called my golden birthday when my age matches the day. It's also supposed to be my lucky year.  We shall see...

No comments: