Congrats to our Baylor Bears on a phenomenal football season this year. When I was at Baylor our football team was terrible. As my dad suffered through games where Baylor lost by 50-60 points, he always reminded me that he didn't send me there for their sports teams. Fast forward 10 years and we have improved! We went 10-3 this season, won the Alamo Bowl (67-56) and Robert Griffin III (RG3) our quarterback won the first ever Heisman Trophy for Baylor.

Jeff installed a flag pole on the house and the first flag that we got was this one!


I think that is a little sic 'em bears that he is doing!

Dinner with Uncle Bill. We love him even though he is a Red Raider!


Sic 'em bears!
Jeff installed a flag pole on the house and the first flag that we got was this one!
I think that is a little sic 'em bears that he is doing!
Dinner with Uncle Bill. We love him even though he is a Red Raider!
Sic 'em bears!











No comments:
Post a Comment