Last week we headed over to Elle & Anne Charlotte's house for a little Halloween fun complete with cookie decorating, a yummy lunch and a costume parade.
The girls waiting patiently for their cookie decorating supplies.
I love this little hand reaching up for the yummy spider brownies

Harper doing a little decorating
I think the candy corn was her favorite




Sweet Anne Charlotte loved the icing!

Pumpkin shaped sandwiches
Elle, Olivia Kate, Harper and Anne Charlotte

We then headed out on our costume parade but it got really hot so the girls had to stop for a little break. This is how most pics of 4 toddlers turn out - everyone looking a different direction.
The girls waiting patiently for their cookie decorating supplies.
I love this little hand reaching up for the yummy spider brownies
Harper doing a little decorating
I think the candy corn was her favorite
Sweet Anne Charlotte loved the icing!
Pumpkin shaped sandwiches
Elle, Olivia Kate, Harper and Anne Charlotte
We then headed out on our costume parade but it got really hot so the girls had to stop for a little break. This is how most pics of 4 toddlers turn out - everyone looking a different direction.











No comments:
Post a Comment