This little guy is already 5 months old. Whew - time is flying by. I know that I say that each month - but it really is going by so fast. Brody is such a sweet baby. He is content to be sitting in his swing or bouncey seat just observing the world around him. He loves watching big sister run circles around him...literally! 
He loves to cuddle. Jeff's Granny stopped by last week for the afternoon and enjoyed some snuggle time with Mr. B.
He loves to cuddle. Jeff's Granny stopped by last week for the afternoon and enjoyed some snuggle time with Mr. B.
I love when these big eyes look up at me and smile - just melts my heart. He usually wakes up in the morning and from naps just as happy as can be. He will talk into the monitor for a while before I get him out of bed.











No comments:
Post a Comment