Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4 in 48 hours!

I think I set a new record this past weekend...The kids and I attended 4 baseball games in less than 48 hours.  Jeff's team was playing in a tournament in Frisco and the weather was perfect to catch a few of the games.  Harper loves being outside so she had a great time.  These pics are from the 3rd game on Friday night.  They played at the Rough Rider stadium in Frisco. 

Taking a few "pics"

Our view of Jeff in the dugout

Here's a few pics of when Harper was 6 months old at this same spot in the same stadium!

Our friends the Conrads came out to the game with us.  Harper loves playing with Andrew. He's a pretty cool dude!

Two peas in a pod

No comments: