This weekend Jeff and I had the privilege of attending a Coaches Outreach Marriage retreat at DeGray Lake in Arkansas. Coaches Outreach is a wonderful ministry that offers bible studies for the coaches during the school year as well as these summer marriage retreats. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by 100 other Christian coaching couples. The weekend was filled with a fantastic speaker, wonderful music, yummy food, and great fellowship.

Our friends Dave & Ashley have been several years before and they invited us this year.
Saturday afternoon we spent time out on a boat. I took pictures from the boat while the guys swam.

The ladies relaxing on the boat.
Our friends Dave & Ashley have been several years before and they invited us this year.
Saturday afternoon we spent time out on a boat. I took pictures from the boat while the guys swam.
The ladies relaxing on the boat.
Thanks to Mimi & Papa for keeping Harper all weekend! We look forward to going back again next year.











2 comments:
What a fabulous weekend! So glad we met you guys!
What a neat ministry that you and your husbands have. I'm so glad that there are people who support ya'll!
Post a Comment