We had a fun but busy weekend. On Saturday morning, Jeff worked the Centennial graduation and I helped host Rhonda's wedding shower. It was fun to meet lots of Rhonda's friends from church.

While Jeff and I were tied up on Saturday morning, Aunt Beka helped with Harper. Our afternoon treat was a yummy snow cone!


Saturday evening we met our sweet friends the Diamond's for dinner. They have a little girl Abigail that is a little older than Harper. Abigail is so sweet to pass down her clothes to Harper. It's always like Christmas when we get a new package of clothes. Harper was fascinated with these snow boots. Maybe next year we will have snow like we did this year so she can use her new boots.

She had to put on the rain coat to make her outfit complete.


"Mom - check out all of my new shoes! They are all so pretty!"

"I think these pink ones are my favorite!"
"Thank you Abigail for sharing with me!"
While Jeff and I were tied up on Saturday morning, Aunt Beka helped with Harper. Our afternoon treat was a yummy snow cone!
Saturday evening we met our sweet friends the Diamond's for dinner. They have a little girl Abigail that is a little older than Harper. Abigail is so sweet to pass down her clothes to Harper. It's always like Christmas when we get a new package of clothes. Harper was fascinated with these snow boots. Maybe next year we will have snow like we did this year so she can use her new boots.
She had to put on the rain coat to make her outfit complete.
"Mom - check out all of my new shoes! They are all so pretty!"
"I think these pink ones are my favorite!"
"Thank you Abigail for sharing with me!"











No comments:
Post a Comment