This weekend, Jeff's team was playing in another tournament. The weather was perfect today so Harper and I headed down to Dallas for the games. They won their first game this morning which put them into the Championship game this afternoon.
Harper and Grace Walsh. They loved playing with each other.
Harper checking out the boys in the dugout.
After the first game this morning, we went to lunch with the team. We of course had to get a Sprinkle's cupcake for dessert. I meant to take a picture of it before we ate half of it!
After lunch, Harper and I met up with mom to shop for a few hours between the two games. We went to one store and Harper found this massage chair. She thought that the control was a telephone.
After shopping, we all went back to the field to watch the last game.
After winning the last game 16-2 they won 1st place at the whole tournament!! Go Titans Go!
Family pic at the baseball field.











No comments:
Post a Comment